U-2C Frances G Powers 1/48 Article 360

1280px-Francis_Gary_Powers_U2_at_Moscow.jpg

With regard to markings, it appears that the fuselage section above has numbers stenciled. I can see 20 & 18, assume 19 would have been stenciled where that damaged portion is. Possibly structural station numbers? Never noticed this before. Not sure they'd even be visible in 1/48th scale but figured I'd mention it.

Holy COW, That is a heck of a lot more work that you did, than what I want to do.crying.gif

Not sure, Otto, but I've read it referred to as AMS (?). Regardless, it's a curse.

Cheers

Unfortunately I have TOO MANY hobbies or is it habits, that take up a lot of my time. I build custom rifles, I build vintage 1973-1981 Kawasaki big fours, I build RC aircraft (scale obviously, 1/6,1/12, 1/16) I also hunt and fish besides being at work 10-12 hours a day.BANGHEAD2.jpg

Unfortunately I have TOO MANY hobbies or is it habits, that take up a lot of my time. I build custom rifles, I build vintage 1973-1981 Kawasaki big fours, I build RC aircraft (scale obviously, 1/6,1/12, 1/16) I also hunt and fish besides being at work 10-12 hours a day.BANGHEAD2.jpg

Emmm, when do you sleep?