Great Wall Hobbies T-33A

Looking at Steve Bamford's review I couldn't tell if this early version will have nose gun provisions or not!! Early ones had gun provisions and could be pressed into action if needed. Wonder if those in Korea had guns???

How early of a version did GWH make???

Bo

Looking at Steve Bamford's review I couldn't tell if this early version will have nose gun provisions or not!! Early ones had gun provisions and could be pressed into action if needed. Wonder if those in Korea had guns???

How early of a version did GWH make???

Bo

They are releasing two versions, an early and late.

Jennings was well versed on it, see if you can find him at Large Scale Planes.

The e-mail from GWH was brief to say the least. I am in the process of selling my family home and moving and will not be able to receive product samples until I get a new address sorted.

"Please find attached: our new kit L4819 1/48 T-33 early. This is the first perfect kit for T-33 in 1/48 scale."

The e-mail from GWH was brief to say the least. I am in the process of selling my family home and moving and will not be able to receive product samples until I get a new address sorted.

"Please find attached: our new kit L4819 1/48 T-33 early. This is the first perfect kit for T-33 in 1/48 scale."

Perfect, but NOT the early release of the T-Birds. I remember very well the provisions for guns on the early ones. That means also, they had to have provisions for a gun sight in cockpit!! Again guessing, those early T-Birds in Korea WERE armed??? This release is more of a Mid-Production T-Bird.

Bo