I would like to share a couple of photos from a photoshoot that i made last month of my newly finished F-35B, but this time alongside F-35A. :)/>/>/>/>/> Just for info - the A version is with lights, the B version is... craziness - almost everything can open and close to become something like 2 models in 1. Here only the landing gears are down. Both planes are the 1/48 Kittyhawk models. Here are 2 videos (

) (
) of "A" with the lights. And two of the "B" that became pretty famous (
) (
) :woo:/> Ups, the pics...

photo_3.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

Cya, cheerz!

This is one of the difficult questions :)/> Actually F-35B is and will be my favorite plane for a long time, maybe forever. F-22 is on the second place. F-35A is good too, but i don`t like the flimsy silhouette without the lift fan and the strange mountain that looks like a bay for the arresting hook. While for the F-35C - this is a mutant... surreal, just not an F-35... I don`t know, i pretty much love the present/future, the evolution...

While for the lights in models - the A version was my second try. The first one is SR-71 - only with the engine glows. :unsure:/> The batteries are in the wheel bays :D/> : however:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes HOKUM, it was quite difficult, but with a couple of cups of coffee i looked at it more like a therapy for a few mornings. Here is the topic of the build - p.8 and 9 contain most of the masking exercises. Maybe from just the photos you could get more insight into the journey. :thumbsup:/>/>