Good morning,

Can anyone tell me what type of 727 did Donald Trump use before purchasing his 757. looking at photos and kits it looks like a short based aircraft and the Airfix kit is a long based version. I notice that I'll need to add winglets and a set of new engines.

Regards

Brian

Brian,

The aircraft is a 727-100, you are correct it has a shorter fuselage to the Airfix -200.

OzMods do a resin replacement fuselage for the 100. Engines are the standard kit engines and you will have to add the winglets.

Brian,

The aircraft is a 727-100, you are correct it has a shorter fuselage to the Airfix -200.

OzMods do a resin replacement fuselage for the 100. Engines are the standard kit engines and you will have to add the winglets.

While searching for an old 200 airframe, i found i had an short 727 airframe. Only problem being is its got no landing gear or tail stabilizers.

Brian

While searching for an old 200 airframe, i found i had an short 727 airframe. Only problem being is its got no landing gear or tail stabilizers.

Brian

He had a Super 27 so your going to have to take the engines off an MD-80 for 1 and 3 since they are JT8-217 not the standard JT8-17 that was on the 727 also your need to sand off the revesor vanes on #2 since it is a straight pipe on the super 27. and if your going to get technical you need to drop the aft inboard flap a couple degrees that was part of the winglet or Valsan mod that was on his airplane.

David