Grrrr....so I've had a Fujimi 1/72 F-4B/N bagged for years and years...and today during my lunch break I decided to go online and post the thing for sale once and for all. Described it as "bagged but complete". Quickly had a response from someone offering it a better home than I've given it.

BOY was I wrong!!! Okay, it's MOSTLY complete, no wing tanks, which isn't a problem for a Navy Phantom since they almost never used them....but only one seat and no Sparrow missiles, plus the wing uppers had been glued the uppers, the intake splitters had white sprayed on them since that's the interior trunking color, and TWO (!) cockpit tubs both started.

That oughtta teach me to post an item for sale before checking it, especially if I haven't looked at it in years!! I have a feeling this will only get worse as I get older.... :bandhead2:

Grrrr....so I've had a Fujimi 1/72 F-4B/N bagged for years and years...and today during my lunch break I decided to go online and post the thing for sale once and for all. Described it as "bagged but complete". Quickly had a response from someone offering it a better home than I've given it.

BOY was I wrong!!! Okay, it's MOSTLY complete, no wing tanks, which isn't a problem for a Navy Phantom since they almost never used them....but only one seat and no Sparrow missiles, plus the wing uppers had been glued the uppers, the intake splitters had white sprayed on them since that's the interior trunking color, and TWO (!) cockpit tubs both started.

That oughtta teach me to post an item for sale before checking it, especially if I haven't looked at it in years!! I have a feeling this will only get worse as I get older.... :bandhead2:/>

Been there, done that. Luckily for me it was at a show and the guy opened it up to look at it. Mine was a 1/12 Tamiya F1 kit and it was half started, but luckily all the parts were there. I cut the price in half for the guy immediately, but I still felt terrible.

-Dave