Blue Angels crash, live coverage

My condolences to his family, squadron mates, and those who knew him well.

The T-Birds honoring KOOCH:

13418503_10154253073559246_3273875503653289081_o.jpg

The inter-service rivalries be hanged, this is about honoring a brother who gave it all, that is a part of the family known as the US Armed Forces, and as with all families the living mourn those lost. I felt closeness, and pride not experienced before; when the Snowbirds did their "missing man" flyover to honor Capt. Kuss. I believe some of other AD teams will respond in a similar fashion.

Edited by #1 Greywolf
The inter-service rivalries be hanged, this is about honoring a brother who gave it all, that is a part of the family known as the US Armed Forces, and as with all families the living mourn those lost.

It's this that makes me regret not having served. No where else does camaraderie exist to such an extreme. And not just U.S. Armed Forces but all forces.

It's this that makes me regret not having served. No where else does camaraderie exist to such an extreme. And not just U.S. Armed Forces but all forces.

It's true, I have friendships that will last forever that I formed in the military.