Flying Leathernecks Decals FL48011 USMC KC-130J

Gentlemen,

Now that the lost orders have been found and shipped, sales will be re-opened for this sheet. 8.5 x 11 inch sheet covering three KC-130J aircraft from VMGR-252 and VMGR-352. Designed to be used on the Italeri 1/48th C-130J kit with Attack Squadron resin update/conversion sets and Armory Models wheel set. Printed by Microscale with color placement guides and modeling notes. I'll have the links up my web site this weekend. If interested in purchasing before then, simply send me an email.

Price is $20.00 which includes shipping in the US. All orders from Canada/Mexico and overseas will be $20.00 plus shipping.

flyingleathernecks@att.net

Spruebrothers, Hannants and Luckymodels will be receiving their orders shortly as well.

Dave

flyingleathernecksmodels.com

FL48011%20KC-130J_zps4ywearuz.jpg

FL48011%20VMGR-252%20166511_zpsrzkljrp7.jpg

FL48011%20VMGR-352%20165765_zpsvzgoyse1.jpg

FL48011%20VMGR-252%20166472_zpsmkojprzx.jpg

Hey Dave, will you be putting these on your site soon? I would like to order a set.

Ken

Ken,

Your set is in the batch that was found. All 13 lost orders, to include those that were refunded are being sent out. However, as the post marks are 4+ months old, they may or may not be delivered. I'm not sure how the post office handles that. If they get delivered, great. If they get returned to me, I'll simply take them back to the PO and pay for the postage again.

Dave

Ordering button has been added to my web site for FL48011.

http://www.flyingleathernecksmodels.com

A second 1/48th KC-130J sheet is in progress along with a 1/72 sheet. In 1/48th, part II will include a KC-130J from VMGR-152 'Sumos', KC-130J from VMGR-352 with Harvest HAWK fitted and a KC-130T from VMGR-452.

Future sheets for the KC-130 that are in the research phase will include older white over gray schemes in both scales.

Dave

Edited by Dave Roof
  • 6 months later...