need help on this Helicopter identification please

Im going do a japan recuse helicopter . I order the helicopter from scalehobbyist.com . I received a different model . I Google the model and helicopter, i find all kinds of photos . I find no info .

The model I order Trumpeter Aerospatiale As365N2 Dauphin . The page model has a different box with different numbers .The photo shows japan recuse helicopter . This is what I wanted ..

Photo below . I did not caught it when I order the model .

The model I received today Trumpeter Aerospatiale As365N2 Dauphin ( same number , different box art ) I'm not sure what helicopter it is photo below .

Can someone help on this ,

Thank you

Rick

This is what I order and thought I would get

japan.png

Here is model they mailed me

heli.jpg

Edited by infofrog

I sent scalehobbyist.com email . Asked about this model . They sent me a reply back stating , this model was in stock . I order model earlier this week

I sent them another email this evening . They reply back . They surprise me .

What great service they gave me .

Rick

I will keep ordering thru them

scal.png

Edited by infofrog

In the first picture, it is a SA-365N helicopter : metallic tail with protrusion underneath. It is the version you get inside the kit.

The second picture shown a AS-365N-2 : composite tail, bulged rear sliding door. To do this vesion, you need the Harbin Z-9 kit from Kittyhawk models.

If you're looking for the Japan rescue specificaly, there's one on ebay : look here

Norbert

In the first picture, it is a SA-365N helicopter : metallic tail with protrusion underneath. It is the version you get inside the kit.

The second picture shown a AS-365N-2 : composite tail, bulged rear sliding door. To do this vesion, you need the Harbin Z-9 kit from Kittyhawk models.

If you're looking for the Japan rescue specificaly, there's one on ebay : look here

Norbert

Thank you so much .

Rick