I know, I can get Harold Faltermeyer's "Top Gun Anthem" from the movie on the motion picture soundtrack, but I'd REALLY like to get the more subdued, building-up version used in the film's opening. Very dramatic. I don't suppose that bit was ever released anywhere, was it?

Or

. :)/>/> Legendary movie and legendary soundtracks.

Also true, but does me no good for while I'm driving in the car. If I want to drive safely. <_<

And amazingly I don't have an iPhone or Smartphone so I can't just have that playing as I go.

Guess if I have to explain this much, then I really do live life differently than most people these days. :rofl:

But seriously, thank you for the suggestions folks! :cheers:

Also true, but does me no good for while I'm driving in the car. If I want to drive safely. <_</>

And amazingly I don't have an iPhone or Smartphone so I can't just have that playing as I go.

Guess if I have to explain this much, then I really do live life differently than most people these days. :rofl:/>

But seriously, thank you for the suggestions folks! :cheers:/>

If you have a PC of some sort, you can burn an MP3 to a regular CD and play it in your car CD player.

Also true, but does me no good for while I'm driving in the car. If I want to drive safely. <_</>

Guess if I have to explain this much, then I really do live life differently than most people these days. :rofl:/>

But seriously, thank you for the suggestions folks! :cheers:/>

How can you survive in the 21st century??

Hmmm...I'm getting so many flaky popups that I am not sure how safe it is.

Same, a lot of red flags from Norton, ended up having to go through task manager and shutting down internet exploder.

I got the songs download. A few pop-ups but nothing malicious really that I saw. Although it was a bit tricky to figure out which button to press to get the song file at first.

I use Chrome, so maybe that helped with the pop-up stuff. And no, I don't have any extra virus blocker or anything.