Thought I might post this here since it pertains to both jets and props (Mods go ahead and move it if it still belongs elsewhere).

I'm not finding a lot available for markings for the Vermont ANG (134th FIS 158th FW/FIG, or sometimes 158th DSEG). Only thing I know of are:

-F-102 (Wolfpak, XtraDecal, DrawDecal)

-F-16A (Repliscale, Superscale)

-F-16C (Wolfpak)

This leaves a good amount either never produced, or else I just haven't found it yet. That would be for the P-47, P-51H/F-51H, T-33, F-94, F-89J & D, EB-57, F-4D.

Anyone know of anything besides the six options I've listed?

And I'm fine on the F-102 markings; already used the Wolfpak and loved them!

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
  • 2 weeks later...

Discovered another. Superscale 72-589, F-16A Plus Falcons. Has New Jersey, California (great bird emblem they have!) and Vermont. I'm wondering if the "Green Mountain Boys" script decal on that sheet is the right size where I could also use it to do an F-4D....

...anyone have this sheet and not want that part of it? :woot.gif:

There's another old sheet by Almark featuring the F-102...not sure of the quality of those old sheets.

I'd love some of the EB-57, wouldn't be too hard to do as long as you could scare up the "The Green Mountain Boys" script. The overall gloss black ones not difficult either, get some red letters to spell out "VERMONT". For me it'd be in 1/48th scale.

There's another old sheet by Almark featuring the F-102...not sure of the quality of those old sheets.

I'd love some of the EB-57, wouldn't be too hard to do as long as you could scare up the "The Green Mountain Boys" script. The overall gloss black ones not difficult either, get some red letters to spell out "VERMONT". For me it'd be in 1/48th scale.

Well, I just got another set of Wolfpak F-102 decals, wonder how close the size is to use those on the -47?

Would love to see a decal company do ANG history sheets for certain states....Vermont would be perfect for that!!!...Have seen photos of the F-4Ds without the yellow tail bands and the lettering would fit from the F-16 sheets...An F-89 in the ADC grey scheme could also be done as well with decals from the scrap box...Have seen photos of the B-57Cs in overall black with both red and white lettering as well as one in a SEA scheme that shouldn't be that difficult to find decals for..A 1/72nd scale EB-57 with the colorful paint schemes they had is still a dream!!!

Edited by texasraider