Wingman models 1/48 Kfir F-21

Well kit went well Edward, it didn't require much putty and it was a pleasant built, thanks! Enrywar67 thank you, you're so wright...unforunatelly can't repair the nose wheel now but i will sure put the wingtip lights! Just forgot to glue them!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Nice model Mimis.

Can you tell me what color did you paint the gear legs, wheels and bays, and what reference did you use ?

Thanks

Philippe

Edited by Phlip

Hello,

Nice model Mimis.

Can you tell me what color did you paint the gear legs, wheels and bays, and what reference did you use ?

Thanks

Philippe

Humbrol 127 and i followed the instructions from AMK Kfir, which i found in the internet, because wingmans instructions weren't clear about it. AMK suggested Gunze H308(FS36375).

• 4 months later...

Yes, the Navy and the Marines together leased 25 modified Kfir C.1's from Israel during the 80's.  They were all designated F-21A's and equipped VF-43 and VMFAT-401.  All of the Navy Kfirs received the same gray camo scheme, while the Marine F-21's were a mix of the gray camo, desert camo, and Israeli desert camo.

Chris