1/48 dual Sidewinder adapter for Tomcat

I'd really like to load out my kit with the 4x4 sidewinder and sparrow configuration, but can't find the adapter.

Does anyone make one (DRob??)

cheers,

Mike

For which kit? Some of them (e.g., 1/48th Hasegawa) have almost everything you need

From the pic's of Tamiya's new 1/48 F-14A, the kit will come with the dual AIM-9 launchers. AMK is not possible to say yet as no word has surfaced.

Other than these, there has not been any aftermarket item for this, and no kit comes with this from the outset.

If you have a B/D kit, you can scratch it yourself as most have both old and new style rails. Other than that - nothing. I also doubt that anyone will bring any to the market now that kits come with these straight from the box.

Well, I'll be waiting for this kit to be released.

As I was test fitting my set of Brassin Aim-7Ms, it quickly became apparent that the hasegawa missile pylon and sparrow troughs are short!!

Hopefully Tamiya will include the ECM antennas

Well, I'll be waiting for this kit to be released.

As I was test fitting my set of Brassin Aim-7Ms, it quickly became apparent that the hasegawa missile pylon and sparrow troughs are short!!

Hopefully Tamiya will include the ECM antennas

If they don't, Steel Beach will have you covered.

the limited edition revell F-14Bs and Ds also came with a dial sidewinder adapter

Please forgive my ignorance on this one but how does one tell if the Revell kit is a "limited edition" one? I've seen Revell boxes on the LHS shelves but I don't remember them saying "Limited Edition".

Thanks for the help!

Eric