CD144002 - 1/144 C-141 Starlifter

On 17.1.2017 at 11:39 PM, KursadA said:

I will finish the resource page later this week.

Hi Kursad,

I know you have a lot on your plate so don't wanna be a spoilsport but since the instructions refer to the reference page for a few schemes would you have an idea when the page for the C-141 will go live?

Best

Thors

Thanks for the quick reply!

Nothing urgent at this time but the Euro 1-scheme for example refers to the reference page w/o any further info in the instructions themselves.

Am thinking about building a third one in Euro cam. But then again I might be tempted to use the Anigrand 72nd scale one for that. Not sure yet.

However if you should have more info on the Kuiper observatory then the more the merrier. Have pulled some documentation from NASA Dryden that will go a long way but then again you can never have enough ;-)

Edited by thorve
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A word of advice, make sure you have deep enough lines on the model. The lines on my C-141 are wide but not too deep. Making them disappear when you brushpaint grey over white or even airbrush white may result on not seeing the lines again.

Edited by Eric2020
spelling
On 7/27/2017 at 6:20 PM, ChipJean said:

Finished my C-141B in the gray/white "City of Charleston" markings.  The kit is ok, nothing special, but the decals are beautiful and really make the model. Pics posted in The Display Case.

Your C-141 looks great - thanks for sharing!

I have seen quite a few builds on the Web in the last couple of months, and I am very glad that the vast majority were built using the Caracal sheet. I hope you will also like the Galaxy sheet I am currently working on.