Buddy-Build Summer 2016 Minicraft Boeing 757

• 3 weeks later...

Big disappointment on my 757. The AstroJet livery decals were a bust, particularly on getting them to conform around the radome/nose. Two sets, and neither would conform with the best products I know to soften and adhere decals. So, I reverted back to the old Red, White, and Blue Cheater line livery.

0220182243-1.jpg

Gils wife thinks its a terrific idea that I finish some of his project, particularly the ones we worked on together. I'll be finishing Trump Force One for him for this buddy build. He has a 1/700 Theodor Roosevelt in the works, which I modeled the water and base fore him. He also has a massive Seaview sub kit that he was finishing up... fully lit with interior detail. get that one done for him as well.

Tracy

• 4 months later...

Gil's wife has turned over Gil's 757 for me to finish building. I am finishing a few of his projects that I was involved with in one way or the other. Here they are together...

20180722_200337.jpg

Tracy

• 2 years later...

Digging these out of the hanger, I discovered my AA 75 took a ding on the paneling to the left wing...

You can see how Gil and I approached the engine assembly a little differently. Not looking forward to filling and sanding his nice finish to blend the pods to the mounts.

1112201723.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds