Kitty Hawk Updates the Banshee Release

I must be the only person looking forward to a -2. I guess because I already have a Collect Aire -3 in my display case. B)

I'm just hoping they ditched the photo etched instrument panel and consoles and will give us some decent injected ones.

Ben

All in for the -2 as well. Hope this kit will be well worth the wait. Need good decals especially - glossy and complete.

I've been asking for a Banshee for years now; helps to complete my Korean war collection.

Glad to hear Detail and Scale is involved to insure accuracy too.

Jim

Since they changed their mind, and dropped the -2P variant (They say not enough "interest"), I will drop them from my list of companies I buy models from.

<_</>

Larry

Wow, someone's a bit dramatic today. If I refused to purchase from a manufacturer because they wouldn't release a kit of my favorite subject, I'd be out of the hobby.

Wow, someone's a bit dramatic today. If I refused to purchase from a manufacturer because they wouldn't release a kit of my favorite subject, I'd be out of the hobby.

Ditto. Tons of great kits out there waiting to be purchased and most importantly,..... built.

So excuse me if I refuse to spend my limited resources on something I have no interest in.

The problem is, that's not what you said. What you said was, effectively, 'I'm not ever going to buy any models from Kittyhawk'. That's what people are jumping on your back for.

Jon

I don't see what the fuss is about. The press release above clearly says -2/-2P, so like the Cougar, you probably get both versions in one box. All this beefing about something that isn't even out yet. Sheesh!

I don't see what the fuss is about. The press release above clearly says -2/-2P, so like the Cougar, you probably get both versions in one box. All this beefing about something that isn't even out yet. Sheesh!

Yep. No need to cry.

Edited by 11bee

the -3 is the only variant of interest for me... (i only plan to build a RCN F2H-3)

...and i won't hold my breath as i still haven't see their 1/48 F-101B yet...

I've heard from a reliable source that was working on the F-101B that there isn't enough interest in the Asian market to produce it.

Sucks.

I've heard from a reliable source that was working on the F-101B that there isn't enough interest in the Asian market to produce it.

Sucks.

Wow, but they are going ahead with the -2/-2P Banjo?? How is there interest in the Asian market for that and not the 2 seat Voodoo??

Brad