So I bought a Trumpeter 1/32 A-1H Skyraider not too long ago, as I was ready to build it I found that a sprue was missing. I emailed the retailer I bought it from, they told me to contact the distributor and the distributor advised me to contact you guess who, Trumpeter company itself. I sent them an email a month ago and yet to have heard anything from them. Have any of you had any bad experience with them? I had never had any problem like this with other companies.

thanx,

Fabian

I had a similar situation with a Trumpeter kit. Talked to the US Distributor, Stevens, they said talk to the retailer, which for me was Hobby Link Japan, and that didn't work out either.

I did email Trumpeter, and got no response. Sorry for the bad news, good luck finding your parts.

K

Both Trumpeter and Hobby Boss have ZERO customer service.

Retailers and distributors both refuse any help in these situations because Trumpeter and Hobby Boss don't help them either. If they bust open a kit to help their customers, then they're stuck with a non sell able kit themselves.

I tried for over two years to get help with missing Hobby Boss kit parts. Never did get a reply.. Squadron "customer service" (where it was purchased from) was no help whatsoever. They were useless. I no longer do any business with Squadron.

With kit prices what they are, modelers can ill afford no support with valid issues such as missing parts. Customer Service is needed now more than ever.

Good luck. Your certainly going to need it.

I wish you the best.

Frank

Stevens Int'l doesn't mind cranking up the retail costs of kits, but they sure don't want to help the modelers.

I can't agree with you anymore as they have competition in the form of MMD who also distribute Trumpeter (and Hobby Boss which Stevens does not carry).

Regards,