Blue Angels A-4F Cockpit

All,

My references seem to show no Heads Up Display on the dash in the Blue Angels Skyhawks. Can anyone confirm that and share references? I visited the Museum of Flight in Seattle several years ago and the Skyhawk there does not have a hud. Then again, it didnt have an ejection seat either, so I'd like additional input. Also, does anyone have photos of the ejection seat as used in the Blue's Skyhawks? Thanks for any input. Im getting close to finishing up my ProModeler 1/48 Skyhawk and just need a few more bits of info. Its going great and I cant wait to share it.

KJ

All,

My references seem to show no Heads Up Display on the dash in the Blue Angels Skyhawks. Can anyone confirm that and share references? I visited the Museum of Flight in Seattle several years ago and the Skyhawk there does not have a hud. Then again, it didnt have an ejection seat either, so I'd like additional input. Also, does anyone have photos of the ejection seat as used in the Blue's Skyhawks? Thanks for any input. Im getting close to finishing up my ProModeler 1/48 Skyhawk and just need a few more bits of info. Its going great and I cant wait to share it.

KJ

If you need any clarification, I just finished an article for FSM on how build an accurate BA Skyhawk.