Hi,

I was working on my Hasegawa F-18 Hornet.

I managed to screw both the photo etch frame and the instrument panel.

I used the instrument panel decals instead of painting the details on all the DDI's and all that.

I managed to damage the photo etch frame when I was sanding it down as I applied a primer to make it easier to paint metal.

Does anyone know if Hasegawa has replacement parts for sale? The rest of the kit is going along exceedingly well.

Thanks,

Chris

Perhaps ask this question in the spare parts area. Someone might be using after market cockpit and has the plastic parts in the spare bin.

(I don't have anymore, sorry)

Hi,

I was working on my Hasegawa F-18 Hornet.

I managed to screw both the photo etch frame and the instrument panel.

I used the instrument panel decals instead of painting the details on all the DDI's and all that.

I managed to damage the photo etch frame when I was sanding it down as I applied a primer to make it easier to paint metal.

Does anyone know if Hasegawa has replacement parts for sale? The rest of the kit is going along exceedingly well.

Thanks,

Chris

Send Hobbico and email, they handle the Hasegawa parts replacement, well at least for the US, AFAIK. They will however charge you for the part, but the lady I emailed at least told me how much it was gonna be,m and how long I had to wait, with it coming from Japan.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

If you have to buy something why not upgrade and get the Eduard Zoom set. It likely is not much more and will be very easy upgrade. Also know the wait for parts from Japan is about 6-8 weeks as Hobbico orders them from Hasegawa. They don't simply pull parts from a kit on their stock shelf...So Unless you are building for a contest and OOB this is the route I'd go... :cheers: