Hasegawa F/A-18B "Top Gun" instructions question

So, the local hobby shop (Panther) got some Hasegawa kits in the used/clearance shelf - trades, etc. Always worth checking out. And I saw this kit, the F/A-18B Hornet "Top Gun" sitting there.

First, I can never *find* a B-model. Even Testors seems to have vanished.

Second, when I do find them... well, you know Hase prices, and I just can't see paying $80 or so for one of these. But $30... yep. Snagged it.

On opening it, it had instructions for the F/A-18D "Night Attack." (And an addin sheet for decaling the Top Gun scheme.)

Now, looking at it, it seems the parts match the parts map in the D instructions. Having not *had* one of these - is this correct for the kit?

Or, for those of you who build a bunch of these, is there really any *difference* in assembly?

If there is a difference, does someone have a correct sheet they can scan and email? (Not too worried about decals... I have a few collections to choose from!)

Assembly is all the same, just leave off the 4 antenna blisters, 2 on the nose, 2 on the spine, and use the "A" tails naturally.

Curt