July 4th Release

Here are the new sheets of the July 2016 release of Wolfpak Decals:

Sheet 72-092, Shifting Sands:

First we have an OA-10A of the 23rd TASS from Desert Storm with Porky the Pig nose art. This is followed by an OV-10G+ from 2015 operations in Afghanistan. You will need to scratch build 4-blade props for this one. A F1EJ of the Royal Jordanian Air Force from 1986 is the next subject. From Desert Storm we have the AMP modernized gunship grey F-111E that flew one mission from Incirlik. A HH-60G serving in Afghanistan from Kadena follows. Options for two Iranian F-14As follows. Back to Desert Storm for a F-117 with weapons bay art and mission marks. The last subject being a B-52G from the 379th BW also from Desert Storm.

Sheet 72-093, Jammin

A Vietnam War F-100F Wild Weasel starts this sheet followed by a B-1B from the 319th BW with Jessica Rabbit nose art titled Top Secret. The next two subjects are EB-66Es of the 19th TECS and 39th TEWS from Kadena and Spangdahlem ABs respectively. You have enough decals to do both. An EC-135C equipped with the MILSTAR dome (available from Spectre Resins) follows. The last subject on the sheet is an EC-135G radio relay aircraft assigned to Grissom AFB.

The sheets will retail for $17.50 and be on sale shortly after July 4, 2016.

Sht%2072-092%20Color%20Instructions-ARC2.jpg

Sht%2072-093%20Color%20Instructions-ARC.jpg

Mark S.

Edited by Mark S.

Gents,

Thanks for the kind words. The F-100F has a different serial number than that on the earlier release. I have added a HH-60G serving in Afghanistan from Kadena AB. Forgot it when I compiled the instruction sheet. I have a partial order of the cheeks but need to update the website and package them. They should be on sale tomorrow or Thursday.

Mark

Edited by Mark S.

Looking fwd to the "Shifting Sands" sheet, especially the F-111E. Been looking to try and get markings together to make this one, now they are on a sheet. Many thanks for doing this. Would it be possible to do some of the Sand/Brown Ch-46s that were used in Op Desert Storm?

Given the timeframe for those B-1 markings, it would still have the "turkey feathers" on the engines, which is one less thing to correct on the current kits, especially since there's no resin replacements available for the engine nozzles.

Deke

Edited by Deke

I have a partial order of the cheeks but need to update the website and package them. They should be on sale tomorrow or Thursday.

Mark

Heya Mark. Any update on these? I keep bouncing over to your website so I can order two sets but they still aren't available for purchase. Sorry to be a pest but I'd love to lay my mits on two more sets of these. Any chance of doing a preorder and prepaying?

Don

Edited by Drifterdon

Cool, has anybody figured out what RCU-1 stands for on the OV-10?

Regards,

Murph

Going from the standard nomenclature, it would Reconnaissance/Composite/Utility Squadron 1. However, since these were in the 'Stan, those letters may mean something different.

• 2 weeks later...