Thanks @Hooker169

How about I paypal you some money and you send me those pics on a stick or a disc? I'd love to see em all!!

I have studied pics thisafternoon and can confirm, they all appear the same right from the YB-52 all the way to the H.So, that means that all eight parts of the MC Fuselage have an error!!

46 minutes ago, Nigelr32 said:

Thanks @Hooker169

How about I paypal you some money and you send me those pics on a stick or a disc? I'd love to see em all!!

I have studied pics thisafternoon and can confirm, they all appear the same right from the YB-52 all the way to the H.So, that means that all eight parts of the MC Fuselage have an error!!

Nigel, PM your email and I’ll send them over. Obviously it’ll take a few but it shouldn’t be a problem.

I think it’s nice there trying to fix  there a B-52 H but what about replacing the parts that we need for their B-52 G they keep coming up with all these new products but the one that’s out there that needs a repair or people need replacement parts nothing yet somehow this seems amiss to me 

2 hours ago, Mstor said:

Where's the rudder?

It’s there, if you zoom in you can see it. Not sure of that vertical stab tip cap though. I guess you can knock that arch down a bit with a sanding stick.

But that tail gun area looks a million times better than the G.

Edited by Hooker169
1 hour ago, Hooker169 said:

It’s there, if you zoom in you can see it. Not sure of that vertical stab tip cap though. I guess you can knock that arch down a bit with a sanding stick.

But that tail gun area looks a million times better than the G.

Yea, I see it. Not very well defined, but I suppose nothing a few swipes of a scriber wouldn't fix.

Kudos to MC for working to fix some of the issues. Despite being more of a tall tail BUFF fan I admit that I am very tempted to spring for an 'H'.

Regards,

Don

I really am pleased that MC are moving forward with their H model, but am also very disapointed that they are not listening to those who spot their errors..

I did mention the shape of the fin and tailplane ends in my video and also the fact they have not included the AOA adjustment section for the tail[planes. I'll bet they havent added vortex generators to the undersides of the tailplanes either? I also think the tail section may look a little skinny, not as bad as the AMT kit, but it does appear to have a bulge around the cannon mount?

I wonder if they have included Cannon or drilled blanking plate as an option?

2 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

Anyone watching the Caracal decal section. Someone posted some awsome late 80’s early 90’s picsin the SAC thread, very rare photos. Hope Kursad is planning on doing them, he might need to do a couple of sheets instead of one.

Ditto!