4 hours ago, modelcollect said:

B-52G nose, tail, etc.. replacement part

http://www.modelcollect.com/b-52g-nose-tails-replacement-part

we think its still need 1-2  months for ready for shipment.

Dear Modelcollect team,

If I buy the B-52G kit in a hobby shop in, say, 3 months, is there a way knowing if it includes the correction parts, like a sticker or a new reference number ?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Silver Seraph
Just now, Silver Seraph said:

Okay. But then, if the kit is ordered directly from Modelcollect, will the corrected parts be included for free ? Just a honest question.

exactly, you can buying anything in modelcollect.com, and parts are free, we are not bill you parts, we are bill you the shipping cost.

1 minute ago, Silver Seraph said:

Fantastic, thank you very much for your prompt reply ! Order will be placed in a few weeks.

because UA72202 B-52G is out of stock now, and wont be restock again in modelcollect site, on current, all replacement part orders will default get one box of UA72204 for free.

11 hours ago, modelcollect said:

because UA72202 B-52G is out of stock now, and wont be restock again in modelcollect site.

Will you be making a B-52G kit with these updated parts or was the kit that you made the only one that you are going to make? I ask as I would like to get a kit of a B-52G, and if you are going to make an updated one I will wait for that

4 hours ago, Jabba29 said:

Will you be making a B-52G kit with these updated parts or was the kit that you made the only one that you are going to make? I ask as I would like to get a kit of a B-52G, and if you are going to make an updated one I will wait for that

we will not make that in next 2 years.