Hi, do I have it correct ?

Your kit UA72202 + your updated parts containing new nose and tail parts ?

What about the missing streaks ? Like in this picture ? This also should be added to your "update" box with retooled parts ...

QQ图片20181114141635.jpg

I am not saying your kit is useless, but unless you add this streaks, you still can not build the kit from the box even with your updated parts, because:

- the decals in the kit are for 57-6492 "Old Crow Express", which has the streaks - missing in the kit

- if you want to build another plane, without the streaks, you need to get new decals AND "stub" pylons + MERs - missing in the kit

- if you want to build another plane, with the streaks, you need AGM-28 pylons with I-BEAM adapters - missing in the kit

From my point of view, the kit is still miss-matched ...

44 minutes ago, JakubJakepilot said:

Hi, do I have it correct ?

Your kit UA72202 + your updated parts containing new nose and tail parts ?

What about the missing streaks ? Like in this picture ? This also should be added to your "update" box with retooled parts ...

QQ图片20181114141635.jpg

I am not saying your kit is useless, but unless you add this streaks, you still can not build the kit from the box even with your updated parts, because:

- the decals in the kit are for 57-6492 "Old Crow Express", which has the streaks - missing in the kit

- if you want to build another plane, without the streaks, you need to get new decals AND "stub" pylons + MERs - missing in the kit

- if you want to build another plane, with the streaks, you need AGM-28 pylons with I-BEAM adapters - missing in the kit

From my point of view, the kit is still miss-matched ...

this replacement pack include this streaks

12 minutes ago, modelcollect said:

this replacement pack include this streaks

OK, thanks for the info.

But, still, you need new decals for the ALCM birds, as the 57-6492 "Old Crow Express" did not carry ALCM missiles in Gulf war, which your decals depicts...

Or, you need to include AGM-28 pylons + I-BEAM adapters ....

44 minutes ago, JakubJakepilot said:

OK, thanks for the info.

But, still, you need new decals for the ALCM birds, as the 57-6492 "Old Crow Express" did not carry ALCM missiles in Gulf war, which your decals depicts...

our decals include common b-52 parts and special name parts, those common parts can be used, you can use those special part or not. 

49 minutes ago, modelcollect said:

our decals include common b-52 parts and special name parts, those common parts can be used, you can use those special part or not. 

@modelcollect Several kit manufacturers have partnered with decal manufacturers recently to produce excellent kit markings which are then included in the released kit. I would venture to say http://caracalmodels.com/ would be an excellent partner:thumbsup2:

12 minutes ago, Hooker169 said:

@modelcollect Several kit manufacturers have partnered with decal manufacturers recently to produce excellent kit markings which are then included in the released kit. I would venture to say http://caracalmodels.com/ would be an excellent partner:thumbsup2:

thanks, we are trying to create a volunteer team for military history project, so, we can do those type decals very quick  and correctly, print cost is very low, so, we can offer those types to our customer for free. 

5 hours ago, JakubJakepilot said:

OK, thanks for the info.

Come on man, they have done a lot already. Aftermarket can step up to the plate for some otherwise I'll read someone wants the kit pre-painted.

1 hour ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Come on man, they have done a lot already. Aftermarket can step up to the plate for some otherwise I'll read someone wants the kit pre-painted.

And I thought in 21st century the kits should be buildable from the box ...

This kit was definetly not buildable from the box ...

People told Modelcollect many times what is/was wrong, me included, and they only did half the work .... go figure ...

7 hours ago, JakubJakepilot said:

And I thought in 21st century the kits should be buildable from the box ...

This kit was definetly not buildable from the box ...

People told Modelcollect many times what is/was wrong, me included, and they only did half the work .... go figure ...

Come on man....give these guys a break. They've been fantastic.....

Heroes!

Now I certainly have to get me this kit and I know it's not finished yet. 

Keep up with  these communication for works under construction with all the planned kits in near future.

Just  another approach, or step along 3D printing, that makes a perfect model available for everyone.

Kind regards,

Robert Jan

The buff had a couple of tail gun configurations . As built the G moved the gunner forward , and he operated the tail gun remotely , the actual armament was still 4 50 caliber machine guns. The H changed the G armament to a single 20mm Gatling gun remotely operated 

51 minutes ago, Robert key said:

Modelcollect,you all are doing a outstanding job.i know there were mistakes made with the B-52G but you are correcting them.you will have a great KIT when you are finished with it.don't let some people put you down.keep up the great work you are doing. THANK YoU

Yes....THANK YOU!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did they capture the upwards "kink" in the top of the aft fuselage, as show below?  Originally, the top of their fuselage was completely straight all the way to the very end.  Hard to tell from those CAD shots but it doesn't look like they tried.  To me, it's a pretty significant feature of the real thing. 

W3JfpZ.jpg

1 hour ago, 11bee said:

Did they capture the upwards "kink" in the top of the aft fuselage, as show below?  Originally, the top of their fuselage was completely straight all the way to the very end.  Hard to tell from those CAD shots but it doesn't look like they tried.  To me, it's a pretty significant feature of the real thing. 

W3JfpZ.jpg

11bee, are you sure that is a "kink"? To me it looks like the wide part of the vert stab is just covering part of the top of the fuselage. You can see it in the new CAD drawing Hooker169 posted above. It is the lighter green part of the vert stab under the dark green part. You can see that it flows down over the top curve of the fuselage making it look as if there is a kink there. I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.