Dang it!! Looks like my wallet is going to get lighter as  I'll probably be springing for an 'H' now along with the 'D'...:woot.gif:!

Nice MC...keep up the good work and steady progression :thumbsup:.

Regards,

Don

5 minutes ago, Don said:

Dang it!! Looks like my wallet is going to get lighter as  I'll probably be springing for an 'H' now along with the 'D'...:woot.gif:!

Nice MC...keep up the good work and steady progression :thumbsup:.

Regards,

Don

What Don said!^^^^

1 hour ago, Robert key said:

Is this for h or g model nose? & how about side view shots please.

This is for the H but will be included in the G correction set along with a revised tail gun area.

Edited by Hooker169

thanks everyone,  please give us more time, we will sure update all G's error , i will list a replacement link in our FB when all parts ready, its need time .

about panel line, yes, maybe our current level is little deep,  i am sure we can step by step update it until we can get a good kit in final . its need time and money. 

16 minutes ago, modelcollect said:

thanks everyone,  please give us more time, we will sure update all G's error , i will list a replacement link in our FB when all parts ready, its need time .

about panel line, yes, maybe our current level is little deep,  i am sure we can step by step update it until we can get a good kit in final . its need time and money. 

Great work and thanks for listening!

42 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Glad the shape is being corrected, but what about those massive panel lines? How many inches to scale do you believe they are? At scale I bet they're wide enough to stick a couple of fingers into them.

MC addressed those exact concerns earlier thank goodness.

21 hours ago, modelcollect said:

• 2 weeks later...

I chatted with MC on messenger a minute ago and they said that they can’t pay shipping for all the G correction sets, shipping would kill them so they have two ideas on the table.

“1, we can offer a discount on one new item, such as 40% off  , if they buy together, we can combine shipping

2, or they pay 15USD as shipping cost, we give them one replacement part and other one item for free”

A bit cryptic but you have  to respect the fact that they recognize the issue and are trying to find a solution.

He also mentioned the revised G tail gun area molds are being finalized and needs another week or so.

On 10/16/2018 at 4:38 PM, Nigelr32 said:

This is great to hear, a manufacturer listening to the enthusiasts and making the changes. 

I look forward to seeing the new kits.

I couldn't agree more! I wasn't going to get one of these kits, but now I will ;0) Fred K.

6 hours ago, Robert key said:

Has any one heard on when the correction set for the g model will be ready??

The last time I chatted with MC a week ago they were finalizing the tail gun area molds. He said they needed time and wanted to get the updated parts right. If they rushed and released them with flaws it “would not be good”-MC

He also mentioned an updated wing but wouldn’t elaborate more. 

Again, no mention of time frame.

10 hours ago, modelcollect said:

an update for B-52G tail, i think we can fix it very shortly.

QQ图片20181109094101.png

Looks close but the gun needs to extend further aft along with its left and right shrouds. Also, maybe it’s an optical illusion but it looks like the 40 inch plug is still missing?

qB6Vg8.jpg

Again, kudos to MC for actually taking the time to listen to those that know and for being rather expeditious making the corrections. They have me hooked for a 'D' and an 'H' now and who knows...maybe even a 'G'.

Regards,

Don