That tail looks great!

Very happy with MC's prompt replies and willingness to listen to those that know and make the necessary corrections. Breath of fresh air:thumbsup:. This may have been asked and answered already, but has there been mention of markings for the 'H' yet? Just curious.

Regards,

Don

y4mUyeapDn4AyjT0eSOK49PFZ-ihxmVaM9tKjefh

Image is a bit too small but we can see that the area between purple lines is perfect, the upper fairing blend line is shorter on the real plane (green line) and both the fairing and the gun mount are shorter too (orange and red lines); the fixed part  of gun mount seems a little off shape too.

2 minutes ago, B.Sin said:

The upper section, above the gun turret, looks higher on the actual plane then the CAD drawing. 

It's just the color, vertical alignment is almost perfect in dimension; the blending shape between upper and lower section is difficult to evaluate from these images.

although modelcollect making military tank model kit for 6 years, but only make aircraft for 1 years, and only create two kits in passed 1 year, B-2 and B-52, i am sorry we made some mistakes, errors, i think we can learn more by each project, and we will solve those one by one, and aovid those error in future project, thanks every one:)

23 minutes ago, modelcollect said:

although modelcollect making military tank model kit for 6 years, but only make aircraft for 1 years, and only create two kits in passed 1 year, B-2 and B-52, i am sorry we made some mistakes, errors, i think we can learn more by each project, and we will solve those one by one, and aovid those error in future project, thanks every one:)

Well, you and your team are doing a great job at listening to suggestions and correcting the kits. Several manufacturers and decal companies here on ARC have adopted a similar approach and are very successful because of it. Well done!

You mentioned earlier that once the corrections are finalized they could be available in as little as 30 days, could you elaborate on the 2 options for ordering the replacement parts? There will be a B-52G correction parts kit link on modelcollect.com correct?

4 hours ago, Andrea Bolla said:

It's just the color, vertical alignment is almost perfect in dimension; the blending shape between upper and lower section is difficult to evaluate from these images.

BTW, MC mentioned that he will adjust the CAD drawings in the areas you've pointed out.

4 hours ago, modelcollect said:

Yes,  Modelcollect, thank you for a addressing these issues and correcting them.  I would like to ask how you doing anything to correct the wings,  Spoilers on the upper wing surface, any type of mechanism so that the flaps can be shown displayed.

Edited by B.Sin
1 hour ago, B.Sin said:

Yes,  Modelcollect, thank you for a addressing these issues and correcting them.  I would like to ask how you doing anything to correct the wings,  Spoilers on the upper wing surface, any type of mechanism so that the flaps can be shown displayed.

we will make this part as a seperated part.

QQ图片20181114141635.jpg

8 hours ago, B.Sin said:

The flap tracks and attach fittings along with jack screws are missing in the kit so the only way to attach the flaps extended is to scratch build these items.

@modelcollect see images below.

LXKMrK.jpg

Oybecr.jpg

aydznU.jpg

IUYmWv.jpg

PsnemQ.jpg

Edited by Hooker169
On 11/13/2018 at 4:12 AM, Hooker169 said:

UdWpLv.jpgW3JfpZ.jpg

Looks like you guys nailed it!

Well done!

I wouldn’t say that.   Look at the lines of the upper fuselage on the real thing above.  There is a distinct kink right at the mid point under the vertical stab.    

The CAD upper fuselage looks to have a straight, uniform line from front of vertical stab to end of fuselage.  

Seems like a miss.