Snowbirds "RCAF" & "ARC" Font

What font is used on the underside of the Canadian Snowbirds aircraft for "RCAF" and "ARC"?

I have the Belcher Bits sheet but want to build an updated CT-114 since going back to "Royal Canadian Air Force", I plan on printing out the letters myself and just need that font they use.

It's not a standard font. The typeset was created by the RCAF specifically for the purpose.

OK, thanks :(

Still, any idea what they call it? It looks to be the same as the "CAF" on standard Canadian Air Force aircraft. "Maketar" does a mask set for numbers but not letters, they just do a "CAF" and "CANADA" in that font...so either way, I'd need and "R".

Just FYI, that font doesn't match the drawings. It's way too narrow.

Welp...I guess it's time for someone to do a decal sheet on current RCAF letters and numbers :)/>

I think if I "bold" face them they look closer to the proper width.

Top, regular text, bottom is bold text:

Picture1_zpst2htg1a4.jpg

OK, when I got home from work, I compred the samples I'd printed out, to the Belcher Bits Snowbirds decal sheet.

Looks like the Royal Canadian Air Force, Style 2 [RCAF_60SQO_ATH] font from the link works out pretty much spot on. Shown in the photo is 28 pitch from Word, non bold , so I think the width of them in comparison to Belcher's font is good to go.

IMG_2344_zpsc7tzqaq9.jpg