LF a few good Hasegawa 1/48 BF109G parts....

Got a kit at a swap and months later I dug it out and realized some parts were missing. It's a G-14 kit but the parts could be pulled from just about any Hasegawa G kit except the G-2. They are:

Part L1, L2: Kidney shaped wheel bulges for the upper wings.

Part L3 x2: Standard G-6/14 wheels

Part R1: Erla Canopy hood

Does anyone have a junked kit they can spare the parts off of? Everything else I've managed to dig out of the parts bin but these I can't find. Will buy/Trade. Please contact offboard a delta88blue116@hotmail.com if you can help.

TIA,

-DCJ

Got a kit at a swap and months later I dug it out and realized some parts were missing. It's a G-14 kit but the parts could be pulled from just about any Hasegawa G kit except the G-2. They are:

Part L1, L2: Kidney shaped wheel bulges for the upper wings.

Part L3 x2: Standard G-6/14 wheels

Part R1: Erla Canopy hood

Does anyone have a junked kit they can spare the parts off of? Everything else I've managed to dig out of the parts bin but these I can't find. Will buy/Trade. Please contact offboard a delta88blue116@hotmail.com if you can help.

TIA,

-DCJ

I have the wheels and bulges from the Fujimi kit (1990s release NOT the old 1970s kit). If these will work you are welcome to them.

Later,

Lee

• 2 years later...