AT-38B Paint Scheme

Hello ARC! Does anyone out there have any tech order type info for the old 3-color blue camouflage scheme the AT-38Bs used to wear? I've found pictures and other info online, but i was looking for some more official data for a project at work.

I have a PDF of USAF Tech Order 1-1-4 that covers paint schemes and markings. It includes 3-view drawings and FS numbers. It is a 1994 document, with a July 1998 revision. If that fits what you are doing, PM me your e-mail, and I'll send you a copy.

I have a PDF of USAF Tech Order 1-1-4 that covers paint schemes and markings. It includes 3-view drawings and FS numbers. It is a 1994 document, with a July 1998 revision. If that fits what you are doing, PM me your e-mail, and I'll send you a copy.

PM sent!

A hundred years ago (OK, in 1982), when I was in AFROTC, I spent three weeks in a summer program at Holloman AFB, following an officer attached to the Lead In Fighter Training wing. I got three or four AT-38 rides, including one air-to-air ride against another -38. Many years later, I discovered another ARC forum member was also there as a cadet in the program.

JM_AT-38_63-8215_Holloman_AFB_ROTC_1982_001.-XL.jpg

JM_Holloman_AFB_1982_001.-XL.jpg

Many years later, I discovered another ARC forum member was also there as a cadet in the program.

You left out the UH-1N ride, which was pretty neat wandering among the mountains of New Mexico looking out the open cabin doors. Three or four AT-38 rides? I remember getting more than that; your sponsor was slacking Moose.

Regards,

Murph