Here is another Spitfire I'd like to build. It is the Hasegawa 1/48 scale Mk IX with the Quickboost conversion set to make a PR Mk XI. I'll build it as a a USAAF recce Spitfire. Cheers, Stefan.

Always glad to see another Spitfire hauling cameras around. Welcome to the GB

Darwin

I'd also like to build this 1/72 OH-6A from AZ model. Cheers, Stefan.

Great little Army helo. They did yeoman service in Viet Nam. Welcome to the GB

Darwin

Edited by yardbird78

I have been to my stash and done a recce round up Will see how many of these will make it . Ozmods 1/144 RB-57A . Revell 737-800 into a RAAF E-7 using Hawkeye conversion set . 1/144 Minicraft EC-121 Warning Star .RA-5c Vigilante( if this one fits]

Martin H

Edited by Grandboof
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see if I can get a quickie project done. I'll do an Accurate Miniatures Predator drone. Markings though will be Italian AF as a fellow ARCer was nice enough to send me the decal sheet and instructions for that version a few years ago. It should put a nice splash of color onto a monotone gray thing.

Let's see if I can get a quickie project done. I'll do an Accurate Miniatures Predator drone. Markings though will be Italian AF as a fellow ARCer was nice enough to send me the decal sheet and instructions for that version a few years ago. It should put a nice splash of color onto a monotone gray thing.

Great choice. What scale will that be?

Darwin

• 2 weeks later...