Revell Germany vs Hobbyboss Rafale B in 48th scale

From some reviews I have seen, it looks like the Hobbyboss Rafale B, in 48th scale, is nearly identical to the Revell Germany kit. Has anyone built the Hobbyboss Rafale B? Is it any better or worse than the Revell Germany kit?

I saw the Rafale for the first time, last month, and now I kinda want to build one.

Thanks for any input.

From what I understand they are pretty much the same model but not the same mold. The revel has a better selection of weapons but that's about it.

Hi Colin

Having owned both makers kits, and built two Revell Rafales I would say the Revell is a much nicer kit. The only niggle is there are no intakes to speak of in the Revell kits, otherwise they fit well with great detail.

I had Rafale M from Revell and also from Hobby Boss, so I think I can compare both kits (B kit has mostly the same parts).

Revell has noticeably more sophisticated, fine details and panel lines. All details are really beautiful, all parts fits perfect, and of course Cartograf's decals.

One of the most beautiful kits I have had in my hands.

Hobby Boss is not so bad, but far worse then Revell's kit.

Here you can find my Revell's Rafale M:

N001.jpg