Where can we buy the AMK Mig-31B/BS kit?

Is this kit purchasable from an online store somewhere? SB doesn't have it. Squadron doesn't have it nor the BM/BSM, so where can we buy this kit? Since I can't seem to get Hong Kong postal service to release my T-33 to come to my home, I might as well get another cool kit.

TIA

Brad

you can also give a try to Sincere hobby, the official AMK HK distributor. that's where i got my second MiG-31...the first was bought at HobbyEasy.

MiG-31B/BS

MiG-31BM/BSM

there is a 10% coupon for new customers... might worth a try!

Edited by mingwin

Does anyone know why LuckyModel appears to have stopped carrying any AMK kits? From their website, I get the idea it is more than just the kits being out of stock - it looks like they completely stopped carrying AMK kits. I remember when the BM kit was released LuckyModel were definitely carrying them, so did something happen? The reason I ask is that they were and still are one of my favourite online retailers.

Does anyone know why LuckyModel appears to have stopped carrying any AMK kits? From their website, I get the idea it is more than just the kits being out of stock - it looks like they completely stopped carrying AMK kits. I remember when the BM kit was released LuckyModel were definitely carrying them, so did something happen? The reason I ask is that they were and still are one of my favourite online retailers.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=289336&st=0&p=2764727&fromsearch=1entry2764727

Thanks. That is a real pity - it seems that a stuff-up with the pre-orders eventually lead to their decision to drop AMK completely. I am surprised they haven't resolved the issues, or at least decided to stock the kits as they come in, considering how popular the AMK products are. LuckyModel really has always been my first choice when ordering from overseas, mostly because of their excellent shipping rates. Seems I will have to look at one of the other suggestions in this thread if I want an AMK kit. Sadly, I see that SealModel (another favourite) also have only the Fouga Magister in stock, and it has been like that for a long time.

The pre-order thing is *a* reason why Lucky Model dropped AMK, but it's far from the only reason. I suspect the fact that AMK opened their own web store had more to do with it. But even that was just a part of the reason.

The short answer, though, is that the parties involved have a long and difficult history. It was probably inevitable that Lucky Model would drop AMK.

I attended the IPMS Seattle meeting today and scored the B/BS kit for $60 USD. Most places in HK are selling for $55 USD without shipping, so I think I did well, and I have it in my hands :)

Brad

Yea it has nothing to do with Kinetic announcing a Kfir then AMK doing one...Kinetic doing a Super Etendard then AMK doing one..maybe we should see if AMK announce a 1/72 C-17?? Lol I Figure they will have there hands full with Tamiya.

On the Mig would love to see some markings for the guys who did the SR-71 intercepts..