F-104A Starfighter Pakistani Air Force

Hello guys.I built this model for the far out far east GB here on ARC.This is the good old esci/italeri f-104A starfighter.I like this old starfighter kits a lot.This is my third of forth so far.I made a lot of scratchbuilt upgrades in the cockpit and used a vacuform windshield and canopy.Also I made a new pittotube using a needle.The paints used are Gunze acrylics.The rest is OOB.

enjoy the photos.

kzTy55t.jpg

d2siR0k.jpg

EJg68te.jpg

IrSP00z.jpg

tRwDq12.jpg

MZsASPQ.jpg

93tnfWz.jpg

4fYPz4y.jpg

rAem3Nz.jpg

I like it! I clicked because I haven't seen many PAF models, and I'm glad I did! A very sharp build with an unusual (to me) camo and, as "my favs are F's" said, it looks like a 1/48 build. Top job!

• 5 months later...

Really nice build and glad to see it in something other than German, American or Italian markings. As to the ESCI kit, still have a quite a few from when they were first released. You know how it is......got have it, sniff/fondle the plastic, look thru the instructions....then poof, into the closet.

Really well done Dragan I like it a lot, I also think all original Pakistani F-104A were in natural metal finish but, during the war with India a Squadron of Jordanian 104 was loaned to Pakistan. Can I suggest you to just add formation and position lights to this magnificent build? Just a drop of red, orange, green and silver paint ...