F-101B soon from Kitty Hawk

18 hours ago, Mstor said:

Just says it is no longer available. Means he sold out.

Wrong, it says the seller ended the auction early.

If it were sold out it would say how many were sold and it wouldn’t say the seller ended the auction early.

Edited by Scooby
3 hours ago, Scooby said:

Wrong, it says the seller ended the auction early.

If it were sold out it would say how many were sold and it wouldn’t say the seller ended the auction early.

You are correct Sir! I don't know what I was looking at, but it wasn't the auction that was posted in this thread. I must have confused it with something else. My apologies.

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

You are correct Sir! I don't know what I was looking at, but it wasn't the auction that was posted in this thread. I must have confused it with something else. My apologies.

No worries.

Continuing on from last week’s thread on this subject, I noticed that HobbyEasy has the KH F-101B listed as a May 20th release...  Is this a good reliable source (I’ve never ordered from them) or do they list pretty much anything that has been announced by manufacturers?   Maybe it’s been there for years ?

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/vepk5qzm5pwk8ind7bjv.html

Wishfull thinking...

I've ordered from them. They seem to be a reputable dealer. They had the GWH Su-35 for pre-order too, no problems there. They also now list the KH Su-34 with a May 20th release.

3 hours ago, Gilles said:

Continuing on from last week’s thread on this subject, I noticed that HobbyEasy has the KH F-101B listed as a May 20th release...  Is this a good reliable source (I’ve never ordered from them) or do they list pretty much anything that has been announced by manufacturers?   Maybe it’s been there for years ?

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/vepk5qzm5pwk8ind7bjv.html

Wishfull thinking...

Must be real then! Finally!

Yes, they are reliable. I pre-ordered my GWH Su-33 from them, still the best price I have seen.

Edited by Scooby
19 minutes ago, Scooby said:

Must be real then! Finally!

Yes, they are reliable. I pre-ordered my GWH Su-33 from them, still the best price I have seen.

Ok Gary I will wait until you get your F-101B and have a look before I think about picking up one :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

They also had the AMK F-14D listed for a release of April 10th.

release date is now May 30th. (for the AMK F-14D) ...and May 20th for the KH F-101B. 

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

HLJ has stopped preorders, expects deliver end month May. $73 USD, any other listing out there?

Yes, only a few posts above, hobbyeasy has them for pre-order.

$61.97 Cdn, so much less than HLJ in USD. I have a pre-order with them, you can purchase with confidence from hobbyeasy. I buy my kits from them on pre-order for much cheaper than anywhere else. They get the first releases too.

The direct link is in the post.

19 minutes ago, 11bee said:

Slime lights??   Also, I’m not an expert but does the windscreen look ok to you guys?  

The USAF Voodoos had the slime lights while the RCAF did not have them. I also seem to remember seeing examples of the USAF Voodoos without them so it must be a time thing.

I also like t=at they give you the open electronics bay at the front with the saw tooth hinge.

Edited by skyhawk174
14 minutes ago, skyhawk174 said:

The USAF Voodoos had the slime lights while the RCAF did not have them. I also seem to remember seeing examples of the USAF Voodoos without them so it must be a time thing.

I also like t=at they give you the open electronics bay at the front with the saw tooth hinge.

I believe on Canadian Voodoo may have got slime lights as a mod/test. Yes it was a time thing on USAF Voodoos.

Only early Canadian Voodoos from the first batch had the saw tooth hinge.