I recently bought a set of decals on eBay. The profile sheets seem to have some problems. The printing above the aircraft is illegible, and the paper that the decals are printed on is white not the normal blue you would that is the back of the decals. I have seen that someone from China is selling Fightertown decals and thought I read somewhere here that they are fake. The ones I got are from a U.S. Seller. I contacted him and said he got the decals directly from Fightertown. But like I said the back portion of the paper they are printed on is white not blue and some of the writing is illegible on the profile sheet almost like its a copy, all other Fightertown sheets I have do not have any illegible writing on the profile sheets. The seller said I can return which is good.

i don't know why you are even wasting time asking about it.. return them ASAP before the seller changes their mind.

it obviously sounds like you don't have a genuine product.

When you say the decal sheet is 'white', are you referring to the back of the decal sheet itself, or the front where the markings are? If you're referring to the back, I have sheet 48078 from Fightertown and the back of it is white as well. I can assure you though that the sheet is a genuine FTD release.

I have sheets from my line, Fightertown, Afterburner and Furball that were all printed by Cartograf and many of them are on different types of decal paper.

**By the way, if you bought the sheet from rebelalpha on Ebay, I am 100% positive you purchased a genuine Fightertown product. Scott, the owner of that Ebay store, does in fact buy his sheets directly from the manufacturers......I know first hand.

Edited by Dave Roof

**By the way, if you bought the sheet from rebelalpha on Ebay, I am 100% positive you purchased a genuine Fightertown product. Scott, the owner of that Ebay store, does in fact buy his sheets directly from the manufacturers......I know first hand.

Concur with the above 100%! Bought from him a lot and always had great service.

:cheers:

if you bought the sheet from rebelalpha on Ebay, I am 100% positive you purchased a genuine Fightertown product.

Can't agree more.Excellent and professional service from Scott are what I experienced. I think you will not be disappointed.

Just received last week my ebay win from rebelalpha. Absolutely great seller. Anyway one of the items purchased was a Fightertown sheet for the latest F-14. I think it is 48080. No issues and I am sure it is not fake. Front is blue and back is white.

As an aside I have bought Afterburner decals from a seller in China and had no issues there. However I have heard that there are fakes floating around out there. Checking feedback would be a quick check I guess.

• 2 weeks later...