Hi.

I am really struggling to find the following and would very much appreciate any help in obtaining them:

1. 1/48 Su-25 Frogfoot FOD covers.

I know Twomikes made early and late sets of these, but theyre not to be found in stock anywhere it seems.

If anyone has a spare set of either, or knows of some for sale somewhere, I would be very grateful if they could get in touch.

2. 1/48 Indian Air Force Jaguar decals (the IM, Agave nosed, anti shipping version in particular)

In an ideal world I would really like the Model Alliance 48138 decal set as that would set me up for my whole Jaguar collection, but I would love to hear from anyone with any help with any Indian and Nigerian Jaguar markings too.

If its any help to anyone I have at least one spare 1/48 resin Agave nose for the Jags here.

Sorted! Many thanks indeed to Duncan (cag_200). Top bloke!

Any help is much appreciated and if theres anything you may be looking for in 1/48, especially RAF cold war wise, let me know and maybe we can help each other out. :)/>/>/>

Thanks

Rob

Edited by RMP2

hi Rob,

I have this Model Alliance 48138 sheet. For the Indian and nigerian decal options I can miss these.

I bought this sheet for the FAF and Oman option back then.

An Indian version I will never build.

Mayby we can trade?

Rgds,

Duncan

Hi Rob

I run resin2detail.com and I will look into making a pair of those engine covers for the SU – 25. Right now I have a set of SU 25 wheels including nose wheel with shroud but will be adding more items as time goes on

I'm always looking for new and interesting products to add to my product line

Brian

Edited by Brian Watkins

hi Rob,

I have this Model Alliance 48138 sheet. For the Indian and nigerian decal options I can miss these.

Mayby we can trade?

Rgds,

Duncan

Hi Duncan, thats great, many thanks for the reply and kind offer, much appreciated.

What bits are you looking for in regards a trade? Take it to PMs with ideas if youd prefer.

Hi Rob

I run resin2detail.com and I will look into making a pair of those engine covers for the SU – 25. Right now I have a set of SU 25 wheels including nose wheel with shroud but will be adding more items as time goes on

I'm always looking for new and interesting products to add to my product line

Brian

Hi there, Brian. It would be great if you did make some covers for these. Theres still many a model of them out there and the "fit" of the engine ducting leaves a little be desired/covered up.

The Twomikes set included intake and exhaust covers, neither being all that complicated to make up (unless youre me ;)/> ) the exhaust is just a disc with some detail, basically.

If you need any images to help, I have a load from the net and elsewhere that Ill happily send over to you.

Maybe worth picking up one of the SMER etc Su-25s, theyre not expensive - the intake rings are a separate piece and would give you the exact shape to work from for a perfect fit as well as the back end bitsa to work from. ;) Not meaning to tell you how to suck eggs, just trying to help out.

Edited by RMP2

Hi Duncan, thats great, many thanks for the reply and kind offer, much appreciated.

What bits are you looking for in regards a trade? Take it to PMs with ideas if youd prefer.

Hi there, Brian. It would be great if you did make some covers for these. Theres still many a model of them out there and the "fit" of the engine ducting leaves a little be desired/covered up.

The Twomikes set included intake and exhaust covers, neither being all that complicated to make up (unless youre me ;)/> ) the exhaust is just a disc with some detail, basically.

If you need any images to help, I have a load from the net and elsewhere that Ill happily send over to you.

Thanks, Rob - I'll reach out to you

My plan would be to recreate about 6 or 7 mm back from the tail opening for the exhaust and sell a closed and open version. It's never fun to fill/sand/assemble open ducts like that. Nowadays, they are molded as one piece!

Thanks, Rob - I'll reach out to you

My plan would be to recreate about 6 or 7 mm back from the tail opening for the exhaust and sell a closed and open version. It's never fun to fill/sand/assemble open ducts like that. Nowadays, they are molded as one piece!

Sounds like you have a plan! More than happy to help with it if required.

hi Rob,

Mayby we can trade?

Rgds,

Duncan

I have a spare Model Alliance MA48122 sheet thats rather hard to find nowadays if thats any use to you?

Let me know or I'll start hitting you with PMs! ;)

Hi Rob,

I am always interested in FAF/RAF jaguar decals except for indian/nigerian ones.

Particular 1/72 or 1/48 cold war period.

Data, Sqn badges.

What I really am looking for are french ejection seat triangles or data stencilling.

I will leave the RAF/FAF/Oman parts out. I will keep the painting guides I need and sent the rest (half sheet) to you.

Please do understand it will be bits and pieces and not a uncut sheet.

I will sent you a pm.

Duncan

Edited by cag_200

PM returned, with much thanks.

Forgot to mention I have the MA72138 sheet completely spare, missed the 1/72 reference when I replied. Would that be of use to you? I am only building 1/48 here and I got it to work out drawing and printing my own decals in 1/48.

As such, I have the painting guides etc already, so no worries at all there, likewise re the individual decals, thats all perfectly fine, thanks. Saves me a bit of work drawing the rest of the decals up working from the 1/72 sheet. :)

Thanks again, and do please let me know if I can help you out in return.

Rob :)

Edited by RMP2

First post updated - Indian AF and Nigerian AF Jaguar decals sorted! :)

Theres still a great big hole in my life for some Su-25 FOD covers though... Any joy with finding some escapees, Mike?