I'm making good progress on my latest, a 1/32 F-105G, I'm currently thinking about which load out would work, and I'm in need of some good reference photos (I've gotten lots of walk around photos from the USAF museum) What I really need are some good photos of the top of the wings and fuselage. Anyone have any they'd be willing to share?

Thanks

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Lou Drendal's book "Thud" has some line drawings of a 105. You're probably going to have a hard time finding shots of the top of the aircraft because it's so tall and hardly a small ship, you rarely see it from any level but the ground. I doubt there's very many in-flight pictures that will do you any good, You need to have someone get above and close for the detail you need. Line drawings would be the best shot.

As luck would have it, I was able to find one top down photo of the 63-8320 (the one at the USAF museum in flight. It's a little grainy, but combined with some of the other photos of if I have I think I can make it work or get it good enough