A-4 adversary (1/72) decals

Hi guys,

I am sure I am not the only one to love the many adversary schemes that the A-4 wore.

I am therefor more than a little bit surprised that I can find so few decal sets for them (apart from the Superscale ones from 30 years ago).

Am I looking in the wrong place ?

TIA

R

Edited by Rob_Haelterman

Hi guys,

I am sure I am not the only one to love the many adversary schemes that the A-4 wore.

I am therefor more than a little bit surprised that I can find so few decal sets for them (apart from the Superscale ones from 30 years ago).

Am I looking in the wrong place ?

TIA

R

People was told "it won't sell" and it was pretty much the same for Vipers,save Twobobs and some polish or czech adventurer nothing was released in 72.Even Hasegawa snobbed the 1/72 aggressor Vipers.

Still blaming myself for selling the Scooter's Gekko Graphics sheet

hmm, it will be interesting to see what Mike comes up with.

Up until now, they have been scattered at best.

Fujimi had an A-4E release that included them, Esci/Ertl had one that wasn't all that accurate, Two Bobs had one sheet, then the A-4M and TA-4J that Andrew is talking about from Wolfpak. Two old MS/SS sheets that are hard to find now, and don't always match the photos in the books. And a VF-43 on an extremely old MS sheet.

oh, I forgot, Testors had one sheme too, it was an A-4E that was supposed to go on the Italeri A-4M that came in the box. Those were for Jester's aircraft, and would probably work okay on an Esci/Ertl kit.

Edited by Rex

:-)

Any idea how long I might need to continue crying ?

(Patience has never been my most pronounced virtue...)

Cheers

Rob

Not too terribly long. Once we get a couple more sheets out, we'll get the Skyhawks done in the One True Scale

Not too terribly long. Once we get a couple more sheets out, we'll get the Skyhawks done in the One True Scale

As building a model in short time isn't one of my virtues either, and as I have quite a few on the bench right new, that might fit in with my schedule. Any way to get a warning when they are out ?

Cheers

R

As building a model in short time isn't one of my virtues either, and as I have quite a few on the bench right new, that might fit in with my schedule. Any way to get a warning when they are out ?

Cheers

R

I don't think there will be much of a problem seeing the announcement...

"I don't think there will be much of a problem seeing the announcement... ",,,,,,,,,or much of a problem seeing it linked to on any forum that Vagabond might not belong to. (if there are any)

When new stuff comes out in 1/72 Navair,,,,,,even my local Spitfire fan hears about it from me.

"I don't think there will be much of a problem seeing the announcement... ",,,,,,,,,or much of a problem seeing it linked to on any forum that Vagabond might not belong to. (if there are any)

When new stuff comes out in 1/72 Navair,,,,,,even my local Spitfire fan hears about it from me.

The issue is,... and I am afraid to say it here on this forum, that, well, I am actually an armor modeler.

So, I am not sure if I will get the news.

(I hope I don't get banned for this... :-( )