1/48 F-14 jet intake ramps and air bleed channels correction set from

Is Tamiya's one so bad? May Zactomodels set be solution for Tamiya?

The bigger problem I see with the Tamiya kit is the lack of intake ducting going back to the compressor faces. To me, the ramps in that kit weren't as much of an issue compared to the ducting.

Regarding the OP- thank you so much for reworking the ramps on the Hasegawa kit! Awesome work!!

Is Tamiya's one so bad? May Zactomodels set be solution for Tamiya?

I don't think that Tamiya kit is that bad but it is more lack of detail that needs to be addressed, like intake ducting, air bleed channels, etc. Zactoman's set of air bleed channels comes together with full intakes for Trumpeter kit and I'm not sure if it would fit Tamiya kit.

Cheers, Miro.

Hi,

I just tried to purchase the ramps and the F-14 etch set, and waned to ask about combined shipping. I was told that you don't offer that. Have to say that kind of browns me off the purchase.... I mean, shipping $5.00 shipping for the $8.00 resin bits is "ok". But to add another $5.00 to include a $10.00 etch sheet in the same box, for a total of $28.00 is asking a bit much.

M

Edited by Matt Walker