Kinetic 1/48 T-45C VT-122

I'm continuing to upload the recent batch of models I wa able to sit down and photograph. Here's the middle of the group (in terms of how pleased I am).

This is Kinetic's 1/48 T-45C with Superscale decals for VT-122. Overall I am fairly happy with this one, but like black, pure white can be a hard color to keep visually interesting. The large eagle decal over the rear fuselage was one of the hardest decals I've done in quite some time.

19_zpswuxpwkbs.jpg

20_zps0o3l6jty.jpg

24_zpsyhtjwtgx.jpg

22_zpsqpvkphdt.jpg

23_zpsjuocnieq.jpg

21_zpsnjsvlvkj.jpg

As always, constructive criticism, critiques, and comments are welcome.

Nothing wrong with your work, well done. If I may add some advice to stimulate the viewer, try adding a couple of close up views, even just a close up of the cockpit/canopy area and maybe the rear fuselage. This helps the onlookers to evaluate the workmanship such and seams and paint application and will only add to the viewer enjoyment.

The pictures are in focus which is a plus as well.

Good post.

Very beautiful! It reminds me of a huge RC plane that i used to have (before a major crash with nearly 100 km/h :D), but it was from foam and basically with just red and white colors... Just a memory :) Overall, i always imagined that T-45 is not so beautiful until i saw these photos. Very nice and clean model!

Just worked on that plane a couple of days ago. The MODEX number for it now is 222. Here is a pic of it I took while out in El Centro on a Weps DET. Great job on the build!

395819_3116931923190_1261235309_33356614_8143910_n.jpg

I am more partial to the VT-21 jet. This is the first day it came out of paint shop with the new scheme.

photo1.jpg

And this is our Centennial Bird just out of paint shop.

DSC_10284.jpg

None of them look this nice now. They are all weathered out now.

Brandon

Edited by Bravosierra001

Just worked on that plane a couple of days ago. The MODEX number for it now is 222. Here is a pic of it I took while out in El Centro on a Weps DET. Great job on the build!

None of them look this nice now. They are all weathered out now.

Brandon

If you have pictures of them "weathered out" it would be great to see.