I went out on a limb and had a run of 30 patches made based on the artwork on my ARC avatar. Actually it was originally the "official" Flute Emblem used when I taught Middle School band. Obviously inspired by the VF-84/VFA-103 squadron patch, it's also the same size and can be either sew-on or iron-on.

Figured folks in here would get a kick out of it! Although yes I am now selling them, details in the Buy & Sell forum http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=294190 :)

FR1.jpg

I took up flute in school.

I can't do it now though. I can't take the high itched notes because of my hearing loss, and can't work the instrument very well because of dexterity problems , thank you A.O.

I took up flute in school.

I can't do it now though. I can't take the high itched notes because of my hearing loss, and can't work the instrument very well because of dexterity problems , thank you A.O.

Know what you mean about high pitch notes. My hearing aids pick them up and blast them directly into the brain.

Wayne🤓

I played the flute in the 6th grade to pick up chicks. Didn't work though. Maybe if I had actually practiced and knew what I was doing, that would have been more impressive.

Eric

LOL Know what ya mean. Was nice to be seated with all the cute girls especially in college. Especially when I got good enough to be top-dog. :)