Tamiya 1:48 F-14 2.0

...Seriously though, this kit is going to make a lot of modelers happy.

Agreed!

Glad I preordered as I see this kit selling really quickly once its released.

Cheers!

Boy, I don't know what wrong there. I guess that the 'special $2.00' shipping promo

is way over. I tried to enter my info to LM yesterday for 2 pre-ordered Tamiya F-14s,

and was going to be charged $202. $66.00 alone for shipping. Forget that!

So, I'll just wait for a 'sale' and get it then. I guess, like the old saying, 'He who

hesitates is lost'.

Jim

Edited by JimC

Boy, I don't know what wrong there. I guess that the 'special $2.00' shipping promo

is way over. I tried to enter my info to LM yesterday for 2 pre-ordered Tamiya F-14s,

So, I'll just wait for a 'sale' and get it then. I guess, like the old saying, 'He who

hesitates is lost'.

Jim

It is still going on, I just checked. Make sure you choose the "surface mail" option from the drop down menu for "Shipping Method". The total will go down to $2 from $66. The only drawback is the wait for surface shipping. Don't forget to input "DOUBLE" in the coupon code area to get an extra 10% off!

hesitates is lost'.

Jim

Intriguing, if you order them one at a time you get $18 shipping charge to the US but if you order two it's well over $60...if you order 3, shipping only increase with $10.

Best to order one at a tine unless you order more than two....