Need to raise some $$ quickly; NEW release kits included&#3

Like the title says, my family and I are in need of some quick funds. I say quick as in needed yesterday haha. We have had several curveballs thrown at us financially over the past couple of weeks. I also have our oldest baby girl turning 5 today, and would like to do my best to give her a decent day as well. I am selling off some fairly nice kits for WELL BELOW what you would pay at even the cheapest online store. My prices also INCLUDE SHIPPING CONUS 48. If your close to what I am asking, let me know, and we can make it work. I hate to sound down, but we are basically in "name your price, and its yours mode". Luckily, the down luck should be temporary and our finances should be back in order fairly soon. I just need a small little bridge to get us over that river. What better way to do that then get rid of kits that I know wont be built anytime remotely soon. At my current pace, I would not even finish my current stash unless I lived to be in the mid 100s haha. Anyways, let me know if you have any questions. I AM OPEN TO OFFERS. Thanks, and have a great day/night!

1/32

Tamiya P-51D Mustang (First boxing, with A4 size folder) $90 shipped

Trumpeter A-6E TRAM Intruder $130 shipped

Trumpeter A-1H Skyraider $80 shipped

1/35

Academy MH-60S "Tridents" $58 shipped

Meng M1A2 Abrams TUSK/TUSK II $60 shipped

1/48

Kinetic F/A-18C new kit $50 shipped

Kinetic F-16DG/DJ 2 seater $30 shipped

Italeri A-10C Thunderbolt II $35 shipped

Academy F-22A Raptor $40 shipped

Revell EA-6B Prowler w/Fightertown Dark Knights and Dragons decal sheet $40 shipped

Testors SR-71 Hobby Shop Exclusive boxing $45 shipped

Star Wars

Revell Master Series/Fine Molds 1/72 Millennium Falcon (HUGE kit) $165 shipped

Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon $45 shipped

Edited by Hueyhogfan13
  • 2 weeks later...