My Tamiya 1:48 Dusty Fieseler Storch

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker here on arc but have not had the chance for 16 years to build anything....that problem stopped recently with my little Fieseler that I finished today. All out of box, I only opened up the exhaust stacks as they looked a bit unrealistic with the solid mold.

Had a lot of fun with it, especially the controversial "Vermicelli" paint scheme. I ended up buying a very fine empty Montana paint pen from Amazon and filled it with some Tamiya XF-23 and drew the squiggles with the paint. To me it looks okay. Took some experimenting to get it right and also the pastels for all the dust....great kit, everything went together fine, except for the port engine cowling that for some reason is touching the Argus engine...I'm sure I put that engine in straight so I must have bleeped up something else. Many thanks for all the tips and tricks I found on here! Hope you enjoy.

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

Thanks everyone, working on the sd.kfz 250/3 "Greif" at the mo haven't done armor since I was 10 years old...and teaching myself to paint 1:48 figures as well....I'll post them on here when done...