HH-60 Pavehawk Decals from Werner's Wings

• 1 month later...

I am working on Profiles right now, I am sure Floyd will put them up when I get closer to being done. Floyd has a cheat sheet somewhere, I'll see if he wants to put it up.

There are 17 A/C total, 4 Euro 1 paint scheme, a Desert Storm A/C, a desert camo one and a bunch of gray ones. There are three with Pedro moustaches, but there might be additional staches floating around. I was hoping to find the one with rumored Jolly Green feet on the bottom of the fuselage, but no luck.

mason

8 hours ago, Clinstone said:

The only HH-60G's that I ever heard having Jolly Green feet on the underside of the fuselage were the 210th RQS birds out of Alaska. The feet were painted on the underside of the ski's when equipped.

That is good to hear, we got those guys covered.

mason

OK OK OK here is the cheat sheet and a look at the decals.  Hopefully these will sell well.  They will be available in 1/35th, 1/48th.  They will also be available in 1/72+1/144th scale on a combined sheet. The cheat sheet says three mustaches for aircraft that we identified, but we give you six additional mustaches so you can make your own or one that you liked on 'Combat Rescue'.

Floyd

Cheat%20Sheet_zpsjqx8htol.jpg

Cheat%20Sheet2_zpsjjklxtip.jpg

HH-60_Sheet1%20SAMPLE_zpsghslgbmt.jpg

HH-60_Sheet2%20SAMPLE_zpss38lmfah.jpg

Mini%20SAMPLE_zpsbyknrdrh.jpg

HH-60_Sheet1_feet%20SAMPLE_zpsbtetc4gs.j

Just so you don't think those Jolly Green Giant feet will go to waste, Werner's Wings will also bring out UH-60 skis in 1/35th and 1/48th scale.

ALL%20PARTS-3_zpsxkfx1nwj.jpg

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.
2 hours ago, HeavyArty said:

Very nice.  I really like the skis too.  Those have been sought after for quite some time.

Completely agree!   I was going to ask if anyone knew where to get skis and now we know.   Thanks Floyd and Mason for making this subject happen. 

• 1 month later...

Great project so far, the decals and the ski set! I am not into the HH-60 that much, so my question: what 1/48 kits are out there for a proper HH-60 Pavehawk? Something from Italeri ...?

Wow Floyd that looks like an amazing sheet. I thought I had enough Blackhawk kits and now it looks like I need yet more of them.

The only problem I see with modellng any Blackhawk are all the mission specific ad ons. I guess I really have to look at the various photos out there. I love this helicopter since it looks so mean in a good way :)

I also remember seeing a Black hawk when I worked at the Salt Lake Olympics. It was part of the security contingent. What blew me away was how quite it was when it came into land. Cool seeing it do its thing.

• 2 weeks later...