Not that I know of.

1/48th JASDF stuff has gone quiet with Platz almost stopping decal production since releasing some great sheets a few years ago.

1/144 is still massive in Japan with many many sheets available 1/72 is slightly better than 1/48.

Keep an eye out for DXM decals who are still popping some 48th stuff.

• 8 months later...
On 7/31/2016 at 10:51 PM, ikar said:

That would make a great model. Look at the color variations from the nose back. I wonder if it goes all the way back and what might be on the bottom.

Hi Ikar, I think those color variations is the Airliners.net copyright protection or am I missing something?

Regards 

Pierre

23 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

Also, for the previous F-15J that I wrote about, I found this fujimi box in 1/48 !!!!!!, made me very happy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391605726914

But the question is that are the fujimi decals any good? I've NEVER built a fujimi model. I may use the decals on a GWH F-15J.

I had the Fujimi F-15J that had the cherry blossoms and Mt Fuji on it. Though the decals were not even close to as good in quality as the sheet from Platz, it was good enough that you could buy the Fujimi kit, throw away the plastic/keep the decals and have a good looking Hasegawa F-15J for a fraction of the cost of other avenues. 

17 hours ago, Neeko said:

I had the Fujimi F-15J that had the cherry blossoms and Mt Fuji on it. Though the decals were not even close to as good in quality as the sheet from Platz, it was good enough that you could buy the Fujimi kit, throw away the plastic/keep the decals and have a good looking Hasegawa F-15J for a fraction of the cost of other avenues. 

So you think decals were not "good enough" for a GWB kit :) Thanks for the input. 

7 hours ago, Alpagueur said:

what about this one? :whistle:

Japenase have some really nice F-15s. 

I am currently building this Panda right out of box from pitroad hobby (GWH plastic):

1-72-_F15_J-_Eagle-_Air-_Combat-_Meet-20

Painting is done, working on weathering.

I would like to built another JSDAF one. I am going to go with either famous white dragon or this fujimi one but cannot decide for now.