Wire strike kits on Vietnam era Huey's?  Hmmmm...   I know it's no reflection on the model itself, just poor attention to detail on behalf of KH.  

Thought the original release was Vietnam birds, followed by "International" ones?   Looks like the combined them both.   

Aaaah! I wouldn't worry about the little detail mixups. If it wasn't for Floyd and Ray, this Huey would be full of errors.

Modeling companies are made up of people and people make mistakes.

Don't sweat the wire strike cutter John.

Its not a biggie in my book.

Tim

believe me  wire strike is just a simple thing! :) if this photo is really from KH I am  more than happy with that! I think is way better if they really combined them both :)  I am confident that this will be the best Huey we have ever see.. since the dragon is a disaster... the revell nose is awful , the italeri one come with 212 parts etc

cant wait for it to do the 348TH MED DET. :)

I get that, just a random observation on KH's attention to the little things.  I know the history of this kit, given who was behind it, I have high expectations.  It bears remembering however that both guys have stated that all they could do was make suggestions.   It was on KH to implement them.   All the more reason why I really want to see pics of the plastic and not just months old CAD shots.  

4 minutes ago, 11bee said:

I get that, just a random observation on KH's attention to the little things.  I know the history of this kit, given who was behind it, I have high expectations.  It bears remembering however that both guys have stated that all they could do was make suggestions.   It was on KH to implement them.   All the more reason why I really want to see pics of the plastic and not just months old CAD shots.  

Agree with you , we all want to see plastic as soon as possible!

Great looking schemes, but as you all said, hope its only the artwork mishap, vietnam era hueys didnt have the wire strike kit, neither the apr-39 mounts, and the art shows only the upper wire strike LOL...

We want to see the plastic, that little things can be fixed. Cant wait to see it.

Rod.

11 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

Great looking schemes, but as you all said, hope its only the artwork mishap, vietnam era hueys didnt have the wire strike kit, neither the apr-39 mounts, and the art shows only the upper wire strike LOL...

We want to see the plastic, that little things can be fixed. Cant wait to see it.

Rod.

Yup.. I can see a nose art of a lady with two big things :stooges:

1 minute ago, rotorwash said:

Yes, it is definitely from Kitty Hawk.  No reason for us to try and pretend otherwise.  

Ray

Understand, my doubt was because you know people like to do bad stuff and post it on the web

Good to know is from KH , I am more than happy now.

29 minutes ago, KAGNEW said:

the art work is under correction. Floyd is guiding us in right direction. we will do our best to make Floyd and everybody else happy......

There you go mates, the KH sir itself say it

we will be happy with it

Thank you Mr Glen

Wish someone could release the ASE (APR-39s, toilet bowl, heat shields, etc).... Hope Fireball ASE can fit this model, i still have one set in my stock. 

Oh, and wish someone could release a good decal sheet of modern army hueys and why not a foreign sheet with El Salvador included, hell yeah!

Rod.

8 hours ago, 11bee said:

Wire strike kits on Vietnam era Huey's?  Hmmmm...   I know it's no reflection on the model itself, just poor attention to detail on behalf of KH.  

Thought the original release was Vietnam birds, followed by "International" ones?   Looks like the combined them both.   

Don't get me started but we are working on it.  I think the Vietnam era Huey went when the scale changed.  They just didn't mention it to us.  LOL  We are working on it. We can only make suggestions.  It is up to the CAD and Artists to do the right thing.  I also want to see the plastic before I have a coronary. LOL  I think we will be happy.  Patience, Ray and I are doing our best.

Floyd

16 minutes ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Don't get me started but we are working on it.  I think the Vietnam era Huey went when the scale changed.  They just didn't mention it to us.  LOL  We are working on it. We can only make suggestions.  It is up to the CAD and Artists to do the right thing.  I also want to see the plastic before I have a coronary. LOL  I think we will be happy.  Patience, Ray and I are doing our best.

Floyd

+1

Well, yeah, still disappointed it's in 1/48th instead of 1/35th but I understand the reasoning behind it . Sooooooooooo looks like a 1/48th Huey WILL be in my future despite my earlier fit of pique elsewhere . If these sell, the 1/35th should follow so a win all around . 

2 hours ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Floyd

I swear I can't help but laugh almost every time I read your responses on here...