52 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

Cant imagine what Eduard will do with this kit. Hopefully a full Big Ed set with interior, exterior, mask, etc... Cant wait!!

Rod.

cual sera el primero que vas a hacer? Yo me voy el  Dominicano o el Espartano

15 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

Maybe a Salvadorean medevac without the toilet bowl, but i dont know how to make the litters and rescue hoist. That would be a PITA.

Rod.

The mounts look to be in the kit so all we need are stretchers.  Hmmm, who has 1/48th scale stretchers.  hmmm.
Floyd

1 minute ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

The mounts look to be in the kit so all we need are stretchers.  Hmmm, who has 1/48th scale stretchers.  hmmm.
Floyd

You have them! :thumbsup: And I have pictures to prove that!

16 minutes ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Floyd

Really??? You have the stretchers?? I havent seen them. 

Please make the rescue hoist, i mean the internal one, the black one.

Rod.

288 Hong Kong dollars equals 37 US dollars, 32.86 Euros or 28.70 British pounds. Looks like good value for money. 

LD.

P.S. It might also be an idea to consider starting a one type/one kit group build based on this kit. Give it a few months maybe but as soon as this kit is in everyone's hands, they'll want to build one.Why not do it together?

Edited by Loach Driver
38 minutes ago, Loach Driver said:

288 Hong Kong dollars equals 37 US dollars, 32.86 Euros or 28.70 British pounds. Looks like good value for money. 

LD.

P.S. It might also be an idea to consider starting a one type/one kit group build based on this kit. Give it a few months maybe but as soon as this kit is in everyone's hands, they'll want to build one.Why not do it together?

I have a kit on the way.  When I get it, I will build build it OOB along with the ESCI and Italeri kits.  That way, everyone can see exactly how the three stack up to one another.  I will also do detailed comparisons of the key components just as I did for the Italerivs, Hobby Boss 172 UH-1B kits.

Ray

27 minutes ago, rotorwash said:

I have a kit on the way.  When I get it, I will build build it OOB along with the ESCI and Italeri kits.  That way, everyone can see exactly how the three stack up to one another.  I will also do detailed comparisons of the key components just as I did for the Italerivs, Hobby Boss 172 UH-1B kits.

Ray

I wish to pronounce those word soon!  "I have a kit on the way." :beer4:

1 hour ago, Loach Driver said:

LD.

AGREE WITH THAT! A 1/48 HUEY GB! will be awesome!

1 hour ago, Loach Driver said:

LD.

any link of that?

29 minutes ago, huey_crew_chief said:

Squadron has already shipped them. My tracking says it will be in my hand tomorrow.  As for litters, Floyd makes them for his Blackhawk medevac converson. They are the same litters the Huey uses.  The hoist was not in all aircraft so you don't really need them

How much you paid on Squadron?

can you please send us a Link of the product?

46 minutes ago, huey_crew_chief said:

Squadron has already shipped them. My tracking says it will be in my hand tomorrow.  As for litters, Floyd makes them for his Blackhawk medevac converson. They are the same litters the Huey uses.  The hoist was not in all aircraft so you don't really need them

Wow really????? I thought the kit hasnt been released yet. Awesome Dave! Cant wait to see it. I will order mine tomorrow then. 

For the litters, ive only seen that werner wings has the UH-60 carousel litter in both 48 and 35, but never seen the huey litters. Ill check it out.

Well buddy, i hope you receive your model and give it a go! Congrats.

Rod.

3 hours ago, salvador001 said:

Wow really????? I thought the kit hasnt been released yet. Awesome Dave! Cant wait to see it. I will order mine tomorrow then. 

For the litters, ive only seen that werner wings has the UH-60 carousel litter in both 48 and 35, but never seen the huey litters. Ill check it out.

Well buddy, i hope you receive your model and give it a go! Congrats.

Rod.

Rod, The litters that come with the 60 conversion kit will work for the Huey.  The litter is folded and it was used in both aircraft.  I am just not sure how many come with WW conversion.  I suspect that you will see Floyd come out with many great accessories for the huey kit once the dust settles and people see what is actually coming with the kit.   

13 hours ago, 11bee said:

Guys,  Saw the pic below on FB, for some reason it didn't get posted in this thread.   Had a question on the troop seating.  I've never seen the forward facing bench seat like that.  All the pics I've seen (and all the Huey's I flew in) had this seat going all the way across the fuselage and it ties into to the vertical posts on either side along with the backrests.   Is the configuration below accurate?  Also, are some of the seat supports missing?  Not worried about the supports if some are missing, that's an easy fix, just figured I'd ask.  Correcting the bench seat will be somewhat more involved. 

Also, what are those PE "fins" on either side of the pitot tube?  A final comment - please ask KH to consider adding separate door handles.   It's pretty noticeable in this scale.  

No automatic alt text available.

Looking at the three seat sections in the pics.  It looks like that the three pieces are separate parts of the bench seat.  The hell hole seats should have to legs vs one.  I think it is just biult up wrong.  

11 hours ago, huey_crew_chief said:

The fins by the pitot tube are for the wire strike system.  

Wow.   All these years and I thought I knew my way around a Huey.    Never knew those fins even existed.    Nice....

10 hours ago, 11bee said:

Wow.   All these years and I thought I knew my way around a Huey.    Never knew those fins even existed.    Nice....

I'm not surprised you missed them, John.  They are rather hard to see form the ground.  When Floyd and I told you guys we gave them everything, we meant it!

Ray

UH-1H%2066-01204%20roof%201_zps080xa2hr.