CD48115 - 1/48 AV-8B Harrier II Plus - Part 1

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, seafuryfb said:

Are you planning international a/c decal sheet for av8b harriers 

Bruce 

Not an international AV-8B sheet per se - but there will be a second AV-8B sheet in early 2017 which will have markings for Italian and Spanish AV-8B Harriers in addition to a few more USMC options. I would like to do this one if I can find a few more detailed photos:

Harrier-in-Deci.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 7:13 AM, hemspilot said:

A big YES, for the Italian one.

Perhaps in 1/72 you can do an "International" mix?

I still need photos of the Italian special scheme bird - there are red "claw marks"(?) on the tailplanes that can not be seen very clearly in publicly available photos. Someone help me with these photos and I will release the second 1/48 sheet immediately, and a 1/72 one in the near future.

• 6 months later...

What happened to this?

On 2/10/2017 at 11:19 AM, KursadA said:

I still need photos of the Italian special scheme bird - there are red "claw marks"(?) on the tailplanes that can not be seen very clearly in publicly available photos. Someone help me with these photos and I will release the second 1/48 sheet immediately, and a 1/72 one in the near future.

15 hours ago, hemspilot said:

What happened to this?

I am still looking for good photos of the markings on the tailplanes - anything I can find on the Web is taken at an angle and would not work. I will not do an international AV-8B sheet unless I can find better photos.