Decals for PhoenixAir Learjets?

I just ordered a 1:72 Mach2 Learjet 35 (hope this kit is good!) and would like to do one of the PhoenixAir Learjets, of course the Lear with Tiger-stripes and shark-mouth!

Are there any decals for this bird available in 1:72 scale?

HAJO

I just ordered a 1:72 Mach2 Learjet 35 (hope this kit is good!) and would like to do one of the PhoenixAir Learjets, of course the Lear with Tiger-stripes and shark-mouth!

Are there any decals for this bird available in 1:72 scale?

HAJO

Sorry to hear that :). Ok kidding aside, from what I have read and actually seeing other Mach 2 kits be prepared for a LOT Of work. I believe there is a guy working on one of those kits now. Can't remember the site but he was not having fun. For some reason Mach 2 kits have issues both with fit and production values. I am not a 1/72nd modeller so nothing they issue will have an impact with me but my 1/72nd friends do swear a lot about them.

As for those decals, I believe Caracal Models was given some info on that scheme but I think it was for the 1/48 model. If you go to his section there is some info.

Good luck with your build.

Thanks! I did the 1:72 Super Frelon by Mach2 once and it indeed needed some work, but looked OK in the end:

https://modellboard.net/index.php?topic=40303.msg605822#msg605822 (Sorry, I only did a german WIP for this model.)

So I guess I have a good idea what to expect, although reviews of this kit (which was apparently designed in 2014) indicated that this model may be of better quality than the usual Mach2-kit.

As for the decals: Thank god they are all black, so if thereĀ“s nothing out there I will print them myself.

HAJO

I wish more modern learjets were offered in scale... there are a few L45s, L60s, and L75s Id like to build!

Well I have all of the 1/48 ones by Hasegawa but to be honest I only bought them as I had military schemes for them. To me the civil version is pretty vanilla with different stripes and numbers. Military versions are really cool considering it started as a biz jet. Maybe that is why Hasegawa thought so too as they reissued their Falcon 10 in French Navy markings. Military marking sell I guess and not enough sales in the biz jet markings. My opinion of course.

Caracal Models just issued a decal sheet for the Learjet 35 so I am all good there.

Well I have all of the 1/48 ones by Hasegawa but to be honest I only bought them as I had military schemes for them. To me the civil version is pretty vanilla with different stripes and numbers. Military versions are really cool considering it started as a biz jet. Maybe that is why Hasegawa thought so too as they reissued their Falcon 10 in French Navy markings. Military marking sell I guess and not enough sales in the biz jet markings. My opinion of course.

Caracal Models just issued a decal sheet for the Learjet 35 so I am all good there.

A lear 31 or35 isnt very new (i think thats the one hasegawa did) but i am aware of those.

I didnt know A model did newer learjets... i didnt even think Amodel still existed!

A lear 31 or35 isnt very new (i think thats the one hasegawa did) but i am aware of those.

I didnt know A model did newer learjets... i didnt even think Amodel still existed!

Amodel is going strong. Just got their spiffy new 1/144 CL-415.

Built their HU-16E in the past; have an An-2 and Lanc in the stash. That Lanc is supposed to be the best in 1/144.