Sierra Hotel at Nats?

They sure were.

In fact, one of them tried to corrupt me at World of Beer. Since we were both Marines, he didn't succeed, lol.

I walked up, gave them a hard time about releasing such great stuff in "wrong scales", then complemented them on their resin parts sitting on the table to fondle. Even if you don't build with someone's stuff, it is still easy to appreciate good parts.

Then later that night, Patrick ran into me, hanging out with a bunch of Sailors, and we "talked stupid" about the old days for a couple of hours.

A big Thanks to Pat for being able to attend, Mike and myself were unable to make it this year.

No, the F-16 inlets have not bean released yet, they are kinda on the back burner for now.

Were going through some changes right now, Mike and my schedules have been pretty messed up this past year and we never got back on the casting track after last years Nationals.

I cannot commit on any time frames, but we will continue to sell, no products are being dropped, and we have more new items planned to keep us overwhelmed with Master set ups for awhile.

Curt

Edited by Netz

Curt thanks for the update and insight. I managed to get a few of your items at either the Phoenix or Omaha show, can't remember which now. Anyway the stuff is great and I am glad to hear nothing is being dropped. Seems I have been waiting for ages for the F-22 combo set. Looking forward to when you can get that back up into production. I build 1/48 so not looking for anything on your 1/32nd line but that stuff looks good too.

Always seems to be the case with small cottage guys who have such amazing products. Victims of your own success as now everyone wants it, which is a good thing I guess.

Anyway waiting patiently for stock on existing items. Thanks for producing such nice stuff to feed our plastic addiction :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

They sure were.

In fact, one of them tried to corrupt me at World of Beer. Since we were both Marines, he didn't succeed, lol.

I walked up, gave them a hard time about releasing such great stuff in "wrong scales", then complemented them on their resin parts sitting on the table to fondle. Even if you don't build with someone's stuff, it is still easy to appreciate good parts.

Then later that night, Patrick ran into me, hanging out with a bunch of Sailors, and we "talked stupid" about the old days for a couple of hours.

Over a couple or 5 beers? AND, since we had a mix of Marines and Sailors, did the term "swabby" ever come up? HA!!!

One quick question for Sierra Hotel. I have seen talk of F-16 inlets and 1/32 scale. Do you guys, by any chance, make a replacement MCID (big-mouth) inlet in 1/32 scale for the nasty looking MCID inlet that comes with the 1/32 scale Academy F-16C? I've been looking for one for quite awhile. I may have to just bite the bullet and use the kit part. I hate to buy a Tamiya kit just for that one part. If the Tamiya kit came with both intakes, I would buy one in a heartbeat. Thanks.

Edited by balls47